Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Chronic dizziness, vertigo, ear clicking and feels pressure, thornwaldt cyst found, have sinus infection. Suggestion?

Hello, I am 28 years. I am suffering chronic dizziness and vertigo for 9 years already. My right ear is clicking constanly and feels pressure. I recently did Mri and they found thronwalt cyst more to the right about 6mm. Can this cyst cause so many symptoms. Can in give pressure to my vistibular system. When i have sinus infection i feel worser, I am suffering alot and i can t live normal life. I don t know what else to do. Please give me your suggestion. Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  210
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi.Thanks for posting on HCM.
Thornwaldt's cyst is a relatively rare seen in nasopharynx. Most are small and asymptomatic whereas some cause nasal obstruction, postnasal drip, occipital headache or Eustachian tube dysfunction. Nasal endoscopy is the easiest way to visualize this during a routine ENT examination. If in any doubt, MRI is the most sensitive method for detecting and evaluating its size, its anatomic relationships and its content. When the lesion is large, symptomatic or close to the Eustachian tube -surgery by marsupialization is the treatment option. For small lesions advance techniques have minimal trauma and bleeding and excellent postoperative results.I suggest you to take the opinion of ENT specialist for further management.Hope this helps.Take care.
Answered: Tue, 5 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor