Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Chronic cough, shortness of breath for past 3 years

My mother aged 65 years, suffers chronic cough , shortness of breadth for past 3 years. It is diagnosed as being due to a peculiar condition of lung tissue. This is not asthma . But mainline treatment has not yielded any improvement or cure. In addition she also suffers from diabities, obesity and chronic fatigue. Is there any ayurvedic treatment available for her in Pune, India.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  277
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
from what u have written it looks like ur mother is havingchronic obstructive pulmonary disease with diabetes. i am not aware of any ayurvedic treatment
best person to consult are cardiologist and pulmonologisat
take their advice and give her treatment
she will get some relief
hope she recoveres all the best
thanks for contacting health care magic from dr manjula
Answered: Sat, 22 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor