hello and welcome to HCM forum,
the condition which you are suffering from is called burning mouth syndrome
you have not mentioned about any underlying medical condition. for e.g diabetes
i assume that you are not wearing any dentures, i would suggest you visit a dentist
soon,as he may be able to diagnose the cause and start with the appropriate treatment.
but as i cannot rule out of the cause without checking clinically ,therefore i would recommend a few measure which will provide a symptomatic relief;
1. avoid spicy food
2. do not us mouthwash which contain alcohol,
3. do not smoke or consume alcohol as this may aggravate dryness of mouth,
4. sip water at frequent intervals,
5. chew sugarless chewing gums,
6. in case you are using denture then clean them thoroughly,
7. also, suck on ice cubes,if possible.
i wish you good health.