Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Chronic back pain, degenerative disk disease, tension and migraine headaches, without PCP. Is there a treatment ?

I am 29 on disability for almost 10 yrs now and Im currently without a pcp. Ive tried everything to find one but have had no luck. I need a doctor badly due to my health deteriorating lately. My severe chronic back pain due to a few car accident s abusive ex boyfriends and degenerative disk disease, tension and migraine h/a s along with endo mitosis , neck and shoulder issues as well is really beyond the word pain. What can I do to find a dr near me who can help me?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sports Medicine Specialist 's  Response
make MRI CERVICAL THEN MAKE physiotherapy sessions (strengthening ex_stretching ex_electro therapy)with physiotherapist with medications(under orthopaedic specialist)
Answered: Wed, 19 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor