Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Chronic back and rib pain, breathlessness. Using gabaponton and mirtazapine. Cure?

i have chronic back pain .the feeling of my ribs crushing me,pain in my hip and the bones in my feet .i am also very short of breath and cant get far or do much exersion,i have been prescribed gabaponton and mirtazapine but find they do nothing for me.i have been told i will always be in chronic pain .but never a diagnosis.can you help as this has been going on now for 8 years.I am 50 years old.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi dynamiteaudz ! for pain take painkiller ibuprofen or diclofenac. need to give hot compress to affected area. Apply pain reliefing ointment. Take rest. About gabapentin. It is for brain and neuro pain and mirtazapine for anexity and depression they won't help in bone pain. And last check RH factor for rheumatoid arthritis. get healthy soon. Bye.
Answered: Thu, 27 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor