Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Chronic abdominal pain. Blood in stool. What does it sound like?

Yes I have been having chronic abdominal pain seen 5 different doctors regarding this within 2 weeks can hardly eat just feels like the food is getting stuck no blood in stool very frustrated with this I need answers I am pretty much losing a pound a day went to gi specialist who wasn t to concerned I am in a lot of pain had 2 er visits within a week I will be hungry but when I try to eat it just feels stuck
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I am sorry that you are having to deal with this condition. I would like for you to take the help of a gastroenterologist and have an upper GI barium enema done to see if there is anything significant in your upper bowels. Also it may be a good idea to get an ENT (Ear Nose Throat) opinion. I hope this helps in finding the cause of your problem.

Take care and have a nice day !
Answered: Tue, 12 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor