Cholesterol-lowering foods

please tell some rich cholesterol-lowering foods. thank you.?
Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Lab Tests ,  
's  Response
Cholesterol is looked upon as something undesirable. But it is actually essential to our body. There are good cholesterol (HDL) and bad cholesterol (LDL). The aim is to get the HDL up and the LDL down. And good news! There are quite a lot of food that can do this and most of them taste good as well. 1) Soya products 2) Fish - rich in Omega 3 3) Nuts - high in mono/polyunsaturated fats 4) High fibre food like fruits, vegetables and oatmeal - in our digestive system, fibres bind and traps fat in our food and reduces their absorbtion into the body Check out this website too for more details http://www.loweringcholesterol.net/show/cholesterol-lowering-foods