Cholesterol level is not decreasing with brisk walk, yoga, meditation. Suggest diet to avoid cardiac vascular disease?

Hi Doctor,
I am 49 yrs. old male with 187 CM (6'-2"), weight 88 Kg. I regularly do brisk walking for 30 minutes and after that yoga and breathing exercise for 20-30 minutes. After that I do some meditation also. I drink skimmed milk in breakfast with oat meal and eat very balanced food including green vegetables prepared in Suffola or vegetable oil. I do not smoke or drink at all. STILL MY CHOLESTEROL LEVEL REMAINS FLUCTUATING BETWEEN 225 TO 250mg with HDL more than 45mg. I do not want to eat medicines for further side effects. Please advise what addition or deletion I should make in my diet to avoid cardiac vascular disease in future. My grandfather was suffering from heart problem in his 80s.

Thanks
Raj Kumar
Thu, 17 Oct 2013