Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Cholecystectomy to be done, had bulky uterus. How will it be cured?

I had to undergo Cholecystectomy , hence gone for Scannning, where i got an additional comment as Bulky Uterus , the Doctor said that there is no problem. I have a son age 5 years , i have normal pain during periods. I have not got such comment in the previous scanning done 3 months ago. The Doctor said there is no problem, may be after having another baby, some years later the uterus can be removed. Is this the only way to get rid of this problem. Plz suggest whether this can be solved through medicine, exercise or any other things other than surgery . I am aged 31 years.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  159
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response

Welcome to health care magic forum,

surgery is last option for disease when it is not possible to treat by any means.

bulky uterus is not like that. it may be due to any cause, it can well treated with homeopathic treatment. uterus is not only to produce child that after having child remove it. after removal of uterus there are many many hormonal disturbances happen in later life. so avoid surgery for better future.

homeopathy is very good for these type of problems. But be sure that, Homeopathic medicine must be selected after taking detail history of your physical as well as mental makeup. Then n then you will get satisfactory result. So consult good classical homeopath. You will surely get benefit with homeopathy.
Answered: Tue, 24 Apr 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor