Choking on food, and red spots on tongue

I have problems swallowing solid food i choke and it gets stuck. Also my mouth feels strange tingling and numb i have no taste and i have just noticed large red spots at the back of my tongue. I also wake up coughing and choking in my sleep on my own saliva. Jacqui
Sun, 15 May 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
you need a clinical examination
consult ent surgeon /and physician also to exclude any neurological problem consult soon
avoid solid food for the time being
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
HI,
welcome to healthcaremagic

First of all quit any sort of tobacco and alcohol use, if u r using it.

U might be suffering from initial stage of Oralsubmucosal fibrosis.

Just consult an ENT surgeon n follow all his instructions, surely it will help you.

regards.

pm/.