Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Choking and skin irritation due to exposure to chemicals. What to do?

My daughter was helping me work on the car today but didn t have any gloves on and when I sprayed some B-12 chemtool Carbutetor, choke and throttle body cleaner, she got it on her hands. they are now irritated and red and the can said to contact a physician if it persisted. This has been this way for over 5 hours now.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  11
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi ! If the irritation persists, you have to take her to your family physician. If there is any choking sensation experienced by her, you must take her to the doctor immediately. Wishing you an early recovery.
Answered: Sat, 20 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor