Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Chocked abused, habit of stealing, doesn't tell truth. Recommendations?

mysix year old granddaughter is telling authorites that she is chocked abused and that we put our hands over babies mouths when they cry this is not true the chidren have been removed pending an investigatrion she does this every time she is diaplined last time she wrote letters to her worker and counsler what can be done to help her tell the truth
she also has a habit of stealing we do not know what to do for her or the situation
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  9
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

It would be best to seek the assistance of a child psychologist or psychiatrist for assistance. He or she would be able to speak to your granddaughter and determine if there are any issues to be addressed.

It is possible that social services may refer your family to a psychologist or psychiatrist.

I hope the situation is resolved
Answered: Wed, 16 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor