Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Chlamydia infection, slow urine flow. Surgery done. Wants to do surgery to widen tube passage. Related conditions?

i have recently tested positive for Chlamydia and have been treated but i have also noticed my urine flow isnt as fast as it was before prior to surgery i had because of a narrow passing before. could this be how i got the infection or are the two things separate ? because im going to my doctor to see if i need to have surgery again to widen the tube passage, just wondered if its possible that this problem could be why it appears in the test that i have chlamydia. please help
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Chlymidia in fection is not present in patients with decreased outflow of urine .it is a sexually transmitted disease .but chlymidia infwction itself perse causes decreased outflow .use azithromycin 500 mg od for one weekk cures the infection.even after that there is decreased outflow go for any surgical correction
Answered: Fri, 30 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor