Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Chinese massage, jaw pain. Dangerous?

Hi, i went for a Chinese massage 2 days back, and while doing the massage the person who did the massage turned suddenly my head right and then left. And after i came back home 2 hours later i felt pain in my Jaw , when i bight on my teeth i feel pain, and when i open my mouth i feel pain. is it something dangerous or the pain will go after a couple of days? appreciate your support. thanks .
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 's  Response
July 2014
thanks for your query, i have gone through your question, the pain could be because of the impact or it can be because of the fractured tooth or fractured bone...or trauma to the jaw joint...kindly consult a oral physician to rule out any fracture of the bone or tooth...mean while you can take a pain killer to relieve the pain...
i hope my answer will help you...with regards
Dr. Mahesh Kumar T.S
Answered: Tue, 25 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor