Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Child"s right hand work in case ofERBs palasy

i want to know that is there any treatement for my son? i have a 6 year old son and the said thing is that he can not use his right hand. he is suffering from ERBs palasy since his birth. please u guys help me to know is there any treatment available any where around the world to make my child"s right hand work. please let me know about this.
Mon, 22 Feb 2010
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

There is no cure for ERBs paralysis at present. you have to build confidence in your child to live with it for rest of the life

  User's Response

it can be cured by surgical treatment,with good chances prior the age of 5 yrs

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor