Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Childbirth, pain in anus, tightness, unable to pass bowels, brown skin around anus. Passed stools using enema. Treatment?

i gave birth a little more than a week ago. i never experienced hemmeriods or anything but my butt hurt very badly and still feels stretched. i wasnt able to have a bowel movement for days afterwards til i used and enema and when it came out if felt like i gave birth all over again but out of my butt. anyways, the skin surrounding my anus is brown now and im caucasion. it wasnt like that a few days before i went into labor. i cant find anything on the net about it. will it always be like this now? why did it happen? can it go back to normal?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to HCMForum. Some times it happens that fissure prolapse or piles if internal piles already exists may be resulted after prolonged delevery.
Still dont worry all these changes are reversible with proper treatment. So i advise you to consult your doctor. repeated enemas are not prferable. your
doctor will give some laxative for smooth defeacation. along with other necesory medication. you should see that there is no constipation. For this i ad-
-vise you some diet recomendations as take plenty of water fiarous food like greenleafy vegetables vegetables wheet ect. wishing for a quick recovery.
Answered: Mon, 9 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor