Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Child with spots on cheeks, bleeds. Concerned. What should i do?

My granddaughter has spots on bth cheeks that break down into small craters and bleed . We have an appointment but not until June- she has had these since November- clear up a little and then return. I am concerned about scarring. She is red haired and fair skinned. No other symptoms and is otherwise healthy. She is two years old.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.
The probability is that she might be suffering from acne or rosaceae.
Ask her to apply an antibacterial as well as anti inflammatory cream like metreonidazole.
This may provide her some relief.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

please meet a dermatologist for final diagnosis
Thank you
Answered: Sun, 9 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor