Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Child with severe headache, burning sensation in eyes, nausea. Diagnosed with CONVERGENCE DISSONANCE. What should we do?

sir my nephew is 11 years old,just eight days back he felt the symptoms of severe headache ,burning sensation in eyes, nausea , couldnt control his eyes movements,sometimes blurred vision and testicles pain,indigestion[for 7 days now]...when I contacted to doctors[MD. pediatrics] he said this is the case of CONVERGENCE DISSONANCE....and he started medicines but it was of no use...NOW WHENEVER HE URINATES HE CRIES IN PAIN WITH HEAD REELING AND IT GOES FOR 10 MINUTES....please help me
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
firstly check his penis for phimosis,,, i.e tight prepuce , skin at the tip will be very tight. secondly get his urine examination done to rule out urinary tract infection. kindly come back with the results.
Answered: Sat, 2 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor