Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Child with severe abdominal pain. No fever. Chances of food poisoning or stomach flu?

My 10 year old daughter started having abdominal pain and cannot walk standing straight up. She is walking very hunched over and says it takes her forever to get where she needs to go because her body feels unsteady. She is in bed with me now and it took her 10 min to roll to the other side. She is sleeping right now. It doesn t seem to be the stomach flu or food poisoning . She isn t running to the bathroom like crazy. I m pretty sure she wouldn t be able run if she needed to. Also she does not have a fever , not even a slight one.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi! If She Complaining Of Abdominal Pain The reason Could Be Many.Inlarge Liver, Stomach Ulcer, Give Her Antispasm Tab For Stomach Pain And Wait. If Problem Remain Same Do Consult A Doctor For Further Checkups. Takecare. Bye !
Answered: Mon, 7 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor