Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Child with long thread hanging in bowel. Treated for dewoming, no result. Suggestion?

My 9 yr old son has a long thread like thing hanging from his butt after each bowel movement . Sometimes the bowel movement won t fall off until you cut it loose. I tried to pull on it to get it out but he says it hurts like it is wrapped around something or tugging on something internally. I thought it may be worm so the doctor treated him for that and the thread like thing is still there. I m really concerned but can t get answers from his pediatrician . Any thoughts or suggestions will be greatly appreciated
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  474
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Everyone has worm ,has been treated with anti worm,dont worry. my suggssion is that please, avoid fast food and re-start de worm with zentel syp 10 ml per week for 3 months and any enzyme syp twice a day ,then consult with paediatrician.
Answered: Thu, 2 Jan 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor