Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Child with eating problems. Need a diet

hi i have 2 years identical twins n both of them r under weight younger boy eats well but the elder boy is bit stubborn.He was ill since last week n he didnt use to have food nor water ,we feed him by droper .After counsoultin a docter we forced him to have staple food, but he dont want to but yes he eats what ever he wants to.Im confused what food i should give him? i have tried all varities which he likes but still he runs away from food n he is just 7.6 kgs . Im a bit worried about his health ,plz help me
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response
Thanks for your query.
Young children are very choosy in eating,you have to be very patient with him.
Give him plenty of fluids,salads,fruit. Feed him from family pot.
Try to apply two spoon method that is one spoon to yourself and one spoon to him.
Let him feed himself.
All family members should sit and eat together .
Wishing your children good health.
God bless.
Answered: Sat, 2 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor