Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Child with dizzy spells, headache, nausea. Should i see a pediatrician?

my son is 12...a very fast growing boy...plays lots of sports. been complaining recently of dizzy spells during or just after sporting events...he says like he was actually spinning around. a headache with it and a bit of nausea ...but they pass within a half hour with no treatment ...maybe just some water. any ideas? should I take him for a check up with his pediatrician? it s happened twice within 14 days or so...
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

The boy should be seen by a neurologist
If there are no clues, Ear Nose Throat doctor should see for his giddiness
Basic investigations like blood count are necessary

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Fri, 8 Mar 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor