Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Child undergone surgery for bone TB, not yet treated. How to cure it?

hello sir good morning...thank you for the mail chat.Actually my sister s kid is the 4 years old baby. she is having the bone TB from past 1 year. we consulted to doctor, two times surgery has done. But still the problem is there. She is not able to walk. The problem is in left leg knee . Please give us the good suggestion for the disease to get cure.Thank you so much. We will be waiting for you answer.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
it is very difficult to comment without seeing x ray. Also is he having MDR TB which is resistant to all drugs. I would also like to know what tablet he is taking right now. surgery is not the solution as it can just take care of pus but he has to be given antitubercular treatment in proper manner. Please post what drug he is taking and what is present x ray. then i can explain the result.
Answered: Sun, 30 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor