Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Child unable to speak, having hearing impairment. What should be the appropriate treatment?

Dear Sir, My name is Salim Ahamed and i am from Bangladesh. Recently i am facing problem with baby daughter who is 2 years old and she not learning any word and we have discuss with Doctors about her problem. After lot of test they have found hearing loss problem of my daughter. As a father i am worried about my daughter and what should i do right now? Plz advise. Thanks, Salim
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi salim ahmed
welcome to health care magic
There are several risk factors associated with hearing loss, including ear infections, prematurity, diseases, and syndromes.Early identification of hearing loss will permit effective intervention, allowing for speech, language and cognitive development that are on target with a child's need to consult otolaryngologist or ENT to identify the cause of the loss. Further recommendations can be made by the ENT.
Answered: Tue, 8 May 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor