Child taking Prevacid, Zantac, nasal spray for dysphagia. Taken antibiotics for strep throat. How does it help dysphagia?

dysphagia for @7 months in 13 yr. old. which came on all of a sudden. is taking prevacid, zantac,(GERD) and nasal spray. Really no change. Is on antibiotics currently for strep throat. When initially started was given antibiotics because throat was slightly red and tonsil were slightly enlarged, but no sore throat. Antibiotics seemed to help dysphagia until @ 1 week after being done with antibiotics. Since then has had/seen numerous tests and doctors. What can cause antibiotics to help with dysphagia???
Fri, 16 Aug 2013