Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Child suffering from enlargement of adenoid, cough, cold. What is the treatment?

Dear Sir, My son is 9 years old . He is suffering from enlargement of adenoid . Doctor has advised for surgery. Frequently he has cold and cough and throat infection. After that problem increased and he will have severe chest infection( spasm ). In these days during Feb-March period he will be suffered from cold cough. During night problem increased between 3 to 4 am. we have taken homeopathy no relieve. Please advise if there is any treatment in ayurveda for this problem. we do no want to go for surgery.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Homeopath 's  Response
Adenoid problems are very very common in children.
Homoeopathy has the best treatment for it, it cures as well as breaks the tendency for its recurrence.
If your child has very acute attack of the problem, you can go for antibiotics for emergencies only .
Otherwise you consult to a nearby homoeopath, who will evaluate the condition and treat accordingly.
Homoeopathy not only will prevent from surgical procedure but it will increase the immunity of the patient against upcoming infections also.
Answered: Wed, 1 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Homeopath Dr. Munavvar Sultana 's  Response

Hi Rajrani,

Homeopathy provides not just relief but complete cure as well. There are many homeopathic remedies that can cure his adenoid problem. A complete holistic approach is very improtant which is the forte of Homeopathy treatment.
If you can give me the complete case history of your child, maybe i can help you, that is if you are still having hope in Homeopathy.

Answered: Mon, 29 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor