Thank you for choosing healthcaremagic.com to post your queries and for giving us this opportunity to clarify your doubts.
Well, I am sorry to say but I have a lot of questions running in my mind after reading your question!! It will be very helpful for us if you answer these questions like:
1) How old is your son?
2) Since when is he having this problem?
3) Is it anything to do with his birth? Was his birth normal or by Cesarean section? Did he cry immediately after birth?
4) Did you have any fever/ TORCH infections during pregnancy?
5) What is his immunization
6) What exactly happens to your son since past 1 year? How sick is he? Has he needed to be hospitalised?
7) What were the reports of those tests (MRI
, blood cultures) you have mentioned?
Well, the answers to all these questions will help us reach to a diagnosis. I would suggest you to collect the answers for all these questions and visit and pediatric neurologist
who can see your child and help you with some tests to reach to a diagnosis. With the amount of information that you have given us, we have many differentials in mind, most of which will be ruled out by the questions I have just asked you.
Anyways, I hope I have been able to guide you appropriately and will help you in making the right decision. Take care and stay healthy.