Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Child suffering from ARPKD disease. How can it be cured?

res sir age of my daughter is 4.5 years and she is patient of ARPKD DEASES PLS from last 15 days she can not walk properly and also taking treatment in nagpur care hospital. pls proivide treatment to my daughter.sir my financial condition is not good am an employee in private school.i hope that you will do somthing for my daughter. praveen shrikhande\ devi ward no-12 civil line,sausar th-sausar dist-chhindwara mp-0000 mob-0000 YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
ARPKD is a congenital disease. unfortunately no definitive treatment is available. She has to frequently follow up with nephrologist for monitoring kidney function. Only definitive treatment is renal transplantation if the kidneys are completely failed. I can suggest you to go to Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre, Ahmedabad. This hospital is partially funded by govt and doctors are good and treatment is affordable.
wishing good for you daughter
Answered: Sat, 28 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor