Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Child passing hard stools, constipation. Prescribed duphlac. Piles in anus. How can it be treated?

My baby is 13 months old and from past few days she is passing stone type motion. She had constipation and we had consulted for the doctor. Doctor adivsed to use Duphlac syrup and this also didn t work out. There is some piles type shown at her anus and when I checked doc mentioned nothing to worry. Can you pls suggest for my kid,as I couldn t able to see her pain all the way..! What can I give to get free motion for her.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  96
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
dear parent i understand your concern

constipation is really bad in some kids

be careful with her diet ; lots of water, liquids, can try juice in this age, you can give milk with sugar- twice the normal, give vegetable soup add spinach it really helps in some children .
some children benefit from fatty foods like cheese , butter- you can try this

something ll definately work for you.
take care
Answered: Fri, 20 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor