Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Child is suffering from cold and cough. Tried so many medicine. can i give inhaler?

Hi, my daughter is 2 1/2 years old.. sh s having cough and cold frequently. we have tried so many medicines . but now doctor prescribed inhaler for her... Asthaline inhaler and budecort inhaler. she s under weight only 9.8 kg. I m worried for her.. what can i do for her... is this medicine will helpful for her..
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Inhalers can be given to young children in episodes of acute bronchitis for symptomatic relief to be achieved in less time. In consultation with your doctor, you can definitely give this medicine. Inhalers are given via baby mask in young children.

Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra
Consultant Pulmonologist
Answered: Tue, 25 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

Give tuberculinim 1 m 1 dose Homoeopathic medicine, and if ther is cough and wheezing, give ars alb 200 c 3 doses one day a week and biochemic combination no 2, 2 tabs, 2 to 3 times a day according to sevirity.
Answered: Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor