Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Child having white spots with red center on the bottom, had treatment for similar spots on body with fever. Advice?

Hi my daughter just turned 2 has small red spots on her bottom with white around the red spots. Some fade a little when doing the glass test, she has no temp Shes had spots before covering her whole body with a constant high temp and been hospitalized cause she was very sick. She seems fine now just worried cause there the same spots but only on her bottom.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi i think red spots surrounded by white patch is due to papular can be due to bee stings.ant bites or mosquito spot indicates the bited area .surrounding area indicates the pus formation.
It can be cured by atarax 10 mg at night.and phexin 250 mg bd and application of fucidin-h ointment cures the disease.the post inflammatory marks can be cured by momate ointment
Answered: Thu, 5 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor