Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Child having wheezing, skin allergy on hands, limbs. Matter of concern?

hello doctor , my daughter is 5 1/2 years old . she is having wheezing disorder ( breathing problem) since 2years . now i have seen some skin allergy on her hands and face ,legs . i consulted skin specialist. doctor told me this is asthama of skin . and prescribed practin syup 2 times in a day . i want to know about this. what is the actual situation. does my child have some serious problem. i am worried . pl suggest the treatment .
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
This is milk Actually child needs mother milk for 2 years and after that when e add animal milk allergies start
Actually no need of milk after 2 years
stop milk and milk products completely you will get the cure
you can confirm by testing blood serum or mik specific antibiotics
Answered: Wed, 3 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor