Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Child having swelling above the urine path. What treatment should be taken?

hi my son is 7yrs old and there is a swelling just above the urine path ...... consulted a doctor he said its a starting stage of AAAAAAA ...... iam much worried ..... wat cam be done and which is the best hospital in chennai to undergo the treatment in a less budjet...... but at the same time i dont wish to go to govt hospitals in chennai
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
Your question is not clear.
He needs to be seen by an urologist.
He may need some tests.
Without knowing the exact problem,no body can talk about the cost.
You can contact Dr Srinivasan,urologist in Chennai at
Answered: Mon, 17 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor