Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Child having pain in chest, other body parts, X-ray showed blocked passage, advised pulmonologist consultation. Worrisome?

Hi Dr Dinesh, My younger brother who is 13 years old has been complaining for the past few days of having chest pains, and sometimes pain in other parts of his body. Our family doctor suggested an x ray, and on examination said that the passage ways appear blocked. He advised that we consult a pulmonologist . Should we be worrying?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  49
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Pediatrician 's  Response
its dr vivek gupta
as you have told that your brother have chest pain for few day . most common cause of chest pain is either respiratory or cardiac cause . in respiratory this is mainly due to pleural inflammation . but if u are getting blocked air way passage in x-ray chest consult immediate to remove blockade .
Answered: Fri, 15 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor