Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Child having pain and white discharge from the ear, has tubes tied, does lots of swimming. Swimmer's ear?

My son has tubes in his ears. Periodically he gets a kind of brown discharge from his ear that goes away. Now, he has the discharge in one ear and pain when he touches his ear. When you look inside his ear you can see white puffy looking stuff. The liquid quit coming out just today. He has been swimming a lot the last few days. Swimmers ear?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  236
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
you have to protect ears from going water in the ears

if dischage is there you can give oflox 200 mgm bd for 3 days
apply neosporin ointment inside the ear
Answered: Tue, 19 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor