Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Child having mild autism, not speaking properly. Therapist for speech development?

My son AAAAAAA has mild autism ,for that he dose not speak properly, only bables. Can YOU SUGGEST ME A PROPER speech therapist for Aryan(3 yrs),who can help to develope speech ability.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.

Autism child requires team of doctors for management like pediatrician, child psychiatrist, child psychologist to assess the severity, behavior, and to evaluate the child in all aspects.

First I advise you to consult the child psychiatrist for the examination of the child to assess his language, communication, and interaction and to plan a treatment plan for his him with coordinating with the other doctors of team.

Hope I have answered your query.

Answered: Tue, 18 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor