Child having fever, loss of appetite, sore tounge, swollen gums, sweating, have coxsackie and herpes

Hi. My two year old child has the following: One week ago it started with a fever of 102.8 which lasted 5 days then finally broke loss of appetite has barely ate anything in five days sores on her tounge really swollen red gums lethargic wont drink anything but milk (I have diluted it) sweating Took her to the walk in clinic last week they diagnosed her with coxsackie Follow up with my doc two days later they diagnosed her with Herpes virus No presciption except Motrin and magic mouthwash , have not seen an improvement
Fri, 15 Jun 2012