Child having fever, bleeding from nose. On medicines. Matter of concern?

Hi! My 3 year old son started a fever yesterday and looks like coming down with a flu ( cough and colds). This morning when he woke up he had a bloody nose , actually that woke him up. About this afternoon when after his nap, he had another one and around 6 pm when he sneezed he had another one. He has a fever of 101. Been giving him meds for fever (children safe). Is there anything I should worry about? We will see his pedia tomorrow.
Mon, 4 Feb 2013