Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Child having discomfort in vagina. No urine infection. How to administer zental for deworming?

hi sir, my 3 year old daughter have some dis comfort at her vagina freequently, we cultured her urine to check infections but found nothing in it. i didnt give her any worm killing medicine for her. some times she complaints for pin worms i think, so i used to wash with hot water, now i would like to give her some de worming medicine , how can i administer zental syrup 10ml to her and how can i give her, and how long have to give at what time to give the medicine...... it will be thank ful , if i get a favourable reply from ur side thanking you radha
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response

thanks for writing to health care magic

discomfort at vagina could be caused by various problems and may not be just worms

self medication for any drug would be dangerous particularly in children

request you to get your child examined by a pediatrician and start her on the advised therapy

normally we give four hundred mg of albedazole for children above 2 years of age

but request you to get your child examined by a pediatrician

take care

Answered: Sat, 16 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor