Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Child having difficulty in concentrating, focusing. What can be done to improve the condition?

hello doctor, my two little brothers ( 12 & 11 years old) find difficulties in focusing and concentration in class even at home when they are doing their homeworks and while trying to help them understand a lesson or explain to them a new they can improve focusing and really going to have high level of attention in class and while studying..please if you can suggest a specialzed doctor concerning this issue ill be really greatfull
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Pediatrician 's  Response

Thanks for your query on HealthCareMagic.

First of all I will suggest that you get their eyes checked up to rule out any error in refraction. If the eyes are normal then it shall be better to consult a child psychologist who will assess the children and guide you further.

With best wishes,
Answered: Wed, 5 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor