Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Child has tiredness, fatigue. What can help him?

my twelve year old son is always tired when he comes home from school. He can t seem to stay up to do his hw or anything. he goes to sleep wakes up and can t go back to sleep at the normal bed time hour. My body is starting to have fatigue as soon as I eat anything and I can t seem to stay up either and I didn t use to be like that so if I fall asleep I can t seem to monitor him as well. We are both in need of some answers
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
See if your son is anemic or suffering from hypoproteinemia or stressed too much with his school work. You can also get his hormonal profile done along with a complete blood count and urine analysis. He may need some nutritional supplements and relaxation exercises to tune to normal sleeping pattern. In case of any detected hormonal deficiency, it needs to be corrected. Recent illnesses can also cause this problem. You should also get a complete evaluation as above and get proper treatment. Wish you good health.
Answered: Mon, 11 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor