Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Child has scars on chin. How much will it cost to get rid of it?

afternoon doctor. . i have my young sister aged 12years,she has some scars/ marks on her chin .what kind of help can you offer because that is affecting her self esteem.she keep telling me other kids mock her at school telling her she has two elevens. .i want to help her and wil do anythn to solve that.plz and how much can it cost?when she was young she had a problem with her eyes and the elders cut her with a razor blade. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Pediatrician, Surgery 's  Response
Scar revision can be done but first the scar is to be evaluated like the size shape. after seeing the scar the plan of surgery can be decided, whether it will be a simple scar revision or some sort of rotational flap necessary. for cost of surgery, it depends on the country and it's helth care practice. contact a cosmetic surgeon/ plastic surgeon for details.
Answered: Wed, 17 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor