Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Child has sagging clitoris. Is there any way to get rid of it without surgery?

I m 12 years old (almost 13) and this may sound stupid but I have a saggy clit. I think it s because I used to play with it when I was younger. I really hate it, I want to get rid of it but people say the only way to is to have surgery...but I can t have it becase 1.I m only 12, 2. My parents wont let me and 3. It costs way too much! I ABSOLUTLEY HATE IT and need a way to get rid of it! Please help, I feel really insecure, I hate wearing swimming costumes and I m scared that when I m older I won t find a partner because of it. So please, is there anyway I can get rid of it whithout surgery? Because I hate it, and I hate my body
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  318
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Just handling or playing in younger age doesn't make the passage or organ saggy.
Saggy- ness is in your mind.
Just try to remove it's thought from your mind.
The habit can be removed by your internal power.once you decided that it should be no more than no one can change your decision.
Surgery is not an option to exercise.
Just leave its thoughts & enjoy your life.
Answered: Sun, 5 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor