Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Child has pain at the osteomyelitis site, has undergone surgery, recovered from fracture on the same site. What is the reason?

my son had ostomy telysis above left knee at the age of 8 years and he was operated.after recovery he had fracture at the same location that also joint by plaster and recovered. he was fine since last four years and now again had pain at the same location.we consulted few doctors all have different opinion.some are telling there is fracture rest are in opinion that infeaction reaccuring. can you please advise some thing on the subject
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi.. Osteomyelitis is infection of bone,... since the child is already operated for the same...
the chances of recurrence is less... the child must be clinically examined and evaluated....
only then the condition can be assesd ..

Take care..
Answered: Fri, 21 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor