Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Child has low appetite and seems to be losing weight. Suggestion for good diet?

Good Day Dr. Grief, Greetings! I am a mother of 2 kids. and i have a feeding problem with my two (2) year old son. he lose his appetite and also losing his weight for about a few months. and i can t hardly find some answers to my questions of how or what to give and prepare a best food for my son just to give him a good diet .. please help me find the answer to my problem. i appreciate your kindness. Thank You, Minnie Sanchez Philippines
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013
Hi Minnie Sanchez

As your child is 2 years old you can give food whatever you are cooking for your family food and it should be easily available, cost effective and should contain all nutrients including adequate amounts of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and micrinutrients. So you should give rice, pulses, vegetables and green leafy vegetables and non-vegetarian food like meat, fish after proper cooking and making suitable for a 2 years old kid to consume. You can give seasonal fruits regularly and you can add boiled eggs to his diet.
Answered: Mon, 17 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor