Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Child has itchy skin and red dots on stomach, arms, lower back, face. Tried topical anti itch cream. Help?

Hello my 9 year old has had itchy skin for 10 days at the same time every night , starts on his arms , stomach , lower back and a few dots on his face if he doesn t scratch the itch lasts about 40 minutes and then the red dots on skin go away, but leaves behind broken vessels . I ve tried topical anti itch creams but that only helps a little bit.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum
your baby has urticaria and its allergic condition
he need anti histaminic for his problem .apply good moisturizer cream over it .
better to consult deramatologist if problem persist
wear cotton cloths and avoid woolen cloths
use good glycerin base soap .
i hope i answered your question
Answered: Tue, 5 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor