Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Child has huge penis. What to do?

My son is 18 years old now, and I know it may seem odd for me to ask about this because he's that old, but quite frankly I am extremely concerned about his penis size. A friend of mine came by my house one day (she has a key) and saw him stepping out of the shower on accident, and said she was shocked to see that his penis hung to his knees. This was quite some time ago, but more recently, my son approached me and told me he was very concerned about it. Because pants are very uncomfortable for him, and honestly I can't even help from notice the enormous bulge in every type pants he wears. Its about a foot long when completely soft. What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  1065
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016

Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your son has large penis what is called as Macro penis or Megalopenis.
Please consult qualified Urologist and Endocrinologist for detail investigations and evaluation to find out the cause of this problem.
He will need to undergo plastic surgery to correct the same.

Answered: Thu, 25 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor