Child has fever, cough, swollen tonsils and discharge from eyes. Treatment?

hello, my 1yr 9months year old son has conjunctivitis , swollen tonsils and a cold this has been on going now for 2months and its getting worest. it started with 1 sticky eye which lasted about 2week, i cleaned his eyes 3times daily with cotton and bolied water. this did not help, I went to see the doctor and was given Fucithalmic, this did not help and after 2weeks both eyes got swollen and he had a cold. I then took him to another doctor who gave Chloromycetin. Its been 2weeks, i am still using the eyes drops but his is now having high temperature, coughing, blocked nose , swollen tonsils and his eyes are starting to produce a discharge . Please help
Tue, 19 Feb 2013