Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Child has fever. Has vomiting. Vomiting has small pieces. Legs are shaking. CT scan is normal. Weakness? Problem?

Dear Doctors,

My son is 2.5 yrs old. Few days ago(7 day) he was suffering from fever with temp 102. After consulting doctor, it was coming down upto 100 in next two days. 2 days ago he was suffering from vomiting( 3 time between 7.00 AM to 9.00 Am). vomiting contains very very small pieces like panir. After this he was suffering from shaking leg when going to try stand up and shaking hand when trying to eat anything. After doctor advice , we get CT scan of his head and found everything normal. Doctor says it's due to weakness. can any one tell me what the problem is? because my son is taking food regularly.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for posting TO HCM,
Do Blood test of your baby.
WWidal test
Platles count
Give MEdicine
Syp. LIv- 52 two tsf
syp. zinc
Answered: Tue, 15 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor