Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Child has constant abdominal pain, dizziness, joint pain. What to do?

Hi I have a 7year old with constant abdominal pain complained of be Being dizzy & sore joints & head this is an ongoing problem With his tummy & joint pain but dizziness is new. He was referred to consultant 3months ago and they want to See him again for a review next month . He is a lot worse now & he Suffers from Astma & allergies . What will I do???
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Hello there,

First of all, a more detailed history regarding abdominal pain needs to be taken. If this pain is associated with food intake or has a timing, it could very well be an isolated diagnosis with no connection with other complaints. Also if he otherwise gets a sound sleep at night, it may not be serious.

Yes sore joints is certainly a cause of concern. The number of joints involved, the duration of complaints, the areas involved will all help in treating the Arthritis. A differential diagnosis of JIA should be kept in mind.

An eye check up should be followed by cosultation with a Pediatric Rheumatologist.

Wishing your child a speedy recovery.
Answered: Sat, 29 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor